Thursday 7 April 2011

The Weeble Meeps.

Here are some things I have seen in certain places when I've been in certain states. There were suddenly all these eye's right, hundreds of them. About six inches long and shaped like a horizontal pointed ovals. all coming out the ground like a huge flock of moles, if you got flocks of moles that is. They had these furry white teeth like kinda like human teeth but squarer and almost toy-like and on-top of the teeth were the thick black eyes-lashes that curved downwards so the almost met in the middle on some of the creatures. I go the impression from they way they moved gently in all directions that they all had lots and lots of very small legs on the undersides but i couldn't see them, they all noticed me quite quickly and as one body they all shuffle-glided away from me then stopped, then came back a bit then moved away again and stopped once more. They were looking at me with all there single eyes in the way that puppies do, all hope-full and loving yet amazed and terrified all at the same time They were making this very very soft weeebling meepy noise, so I decided they were probably called "Weeble Meeps". I'm going to try and make on I think. :)

1 comment:

  1. Visual discrpition of a vision I had at night on Cabot Park in Bristol from a six drops of 100 micron strength liqiud L.S.D mixed with hash, skunk and double 12g cylinder No2 Ballons from a moment on the day covered in my other writing " A healthy walk round Bristol with a bottle of Acid".

    ReplyDelete